• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Where are you from in Alabama?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
How about some short introductions?

Where are you from in Alabama?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

jprine

I'm from Dothan. Hunt primarily in Bullock and Henry counties. Love to deer hunt and have recently gotten into turkey hunting (killed my first two last season). Also like to rabbit hunt; like the exercise and fast action. Had my best deer season ever this year (have only been hunting for about 7 years).

DEERONE2

IM FROM ONEONTA AL, I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR 13 YRS.
I HUNT DEER AND RABBITS, BUT WOULD LIKE TO START TURKEY HUNTING THIS SEASON.
I LOVE TO BOWHUNT, BUT ALSO CARRY A 30.06 SOME DURING RIFLE SEASON.

MY UNCLE GOT ME STARTED HUNTING WHEN I WAS 13YO.

AND I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A CLUB NEXT SEASON ANY SUGGESTIONS?

almtnman

I'm from St. Clair county, Alabama. I have a couple of websites, first one is my personal website with a lot of hunting information on it, mostly whitetail deer hunting as that's my favorite. You can find it at:

Alabama Mountain Man's Website

The other one is my hunting group. This one you really need to check out and join as it's one of the best around. You can find it at: Alabama Hunting Group

Check both of my sites out! I have a lot of good hunting information on both places that you will enjoy.

BassWorm

I'm from Sylacauga. Hunted rabbit, quail, duck, geese, and fished with my dad and granddad in the 50's. Reside in N. Georgia now. Still hunting turkey, deer, and fishing.

Top Bottom