Where are you from in Colorado?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
How about some short introductions?

Where are you from in Colorado?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

COHunter

I live in Security, but I just tell everyone Colorado Springs so they know the general whereabouts.
I hunt Mule Deer with a passion, Elk for fun and Upland & waterfowl because the seasons are so long

Losthwy

Currently living in the Green Mountain area (Lakewood). Big game (rifle), waterfowling, dog training and some flyfishing. Anybody ever wants to get together for dog training at Chatfield I am usually up for it.

I live here in Colorado Springs. Just spent the past 6 years in Arizona where I loved to bow hunt Coues deer and Javelina. I want to spread this here and hope to hunt monster mulies with a bow.

GooseHunter Jr

Live in Evans(Greeley). Love to hunt everything. Elk are my favorite dad took me for the first time when I was 12. Favorite memoery would have to be taht trip when my dad shot a cow. Usually hunt with rifle but am going to give ML a try! Every hunt is a dream hunt!

Lumpy

I live in Monument.
I absolutely love turkey hunting and calling in contests.
I hunt with a shotgun, rifle and bow.
My buddies taught me to hunt.
My favorite hunting memory is when I was able to help my buddies wife harvest her first gobbler, and our hunt was published in Turkey&Turkey Hunting Magazine.

sirpotnick

My name is Nick Hollingsworth. I live in Thornton, CO. Although this spring was my first try at turkey hunting and even though I didnt fill my tag, I think it is the most fun....Nothing like calling in a turkey! I also hunt deer and antelope... Got my first buck mule deer last fall a nice 5X5. This fall I plan to hunt waterfoul, pheasnt, duck, dove and anything else I can point my gun at and pull the trigger! I love meat!!! My first hunting trip was a mule deer hunt my dad took me on when I was about 10 years old. My favorite hunting memory came this spring when I called in some hen turkeys for the first time! My dream hunt is any hunt I can be on! I love the outdoors and the adventure of hunting!!!

hunter61

I'm in Parker, Co.
Grew up in south hunting whitetails, hogs, ducks, geese, and anything else that there is a hunting season for.
My current passion is elk hunting.

havotec

Grew up out side of Salida and hunted every weekend. Then moved to Colorado Springs for work. Work moved me out of the Springs and I am now back in the Springs. This is home and I am hear to stay. Hunt Deer, Elk, Upland game. Would like to try duck and turkey... Have Brittany pup with a great blood line and is being invited to demos at 12 weeks old...

foulshot

Well, I'm the new kid on the block here in Colorado. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. About 12 years ago the wife and I took a road trip to Colorado and loved it. About 5 years ago we bought some land in the Black Forest area of Colorado Springs. We finally made the move ourselves just this last September.

Currently we are living in Castle Rock but plan on building on our land in a couple years.
I Love to hunt waterfowl and the big game itch is very catching out here. I hunted deer in San Diego, but was never successful. I'll also hunt upland birds any chance I get.

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
I am moving to Ft. Collins in about three weeks. I would love to hunt or fish with anyone there. PM me and we're in!

Top Bottom