• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Where are you from in Indiana?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
How about some short introductions?

Where are you from in Indiana?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

medic

Columbus
Deer and turkey mostly with bow Golden eagle protech. I got a monste bargin on it at Walmart on clearance. I paid less than 20 bucks for it!
do like bustin quail and pheasant though
Shotgun CHarles Daly 12ga semi auto!
Ah my poppy taught me. Man I sure do miss him!
10 years old, shot my first squirrel! What Dad taught me has fed us and brought in money (trapping) I paid my college with my trapping money!

Oh my Idea of a ultimate hunt well............................Elk, pronghorn, moose, caribou, bear in any order just let me know when and where!

riverrat52

I'm originally from
"Da Region"
, Merrillville to be specific. I did some time at Franklin College, then moved to Columbus (6yrs), and now reside in 'Ol Vernon. I hunt deer, turkey,squill,and coyote. I hunt with bow and gun for deer and turkey. Grandpa lived in the Ozarks and would take me squirrel and rabbit hunting when I was a wee lad. My greatest memory was when I bagged my first tom. I would like to elk hunt out west with bow or muzzleloader. ---Rod

Floyd

Currently Indpls,Deer & Turkey Mostly,self tawt
I use a Camo Remington 870 MAG For turkey & Camo Win 1300 rifled For deer. I also use a PSE ThunderBolt 4x4 & Knight 50 Cal Inline with thumb Hole Stock & 209 Primer
My greatest memory was when I bagged my first tom.My dream Hunt would be to Harvest a Mule Deer

inchr48

Born in Porter County

Live in La Porte County

Work in St. Joseph County

Hunt small game, varmints, deer.

Fish for bass, panfish, musky, and salt-water when I can.

Goodyz71

Grant County, 10 miles east of Marion

Deer hunting is my passion, i also love to hunt squirrel, rabbit and dove

My best friend Perry got me started hunting and we haven't missed a season hunting together in 37 years!

PSE bow, mossburg trophy slugster and Kodiak pro muzzleloader

indianaboy41

name is Ray, you can catch me on the White in my Airboat,

I live in Jennings co between Seymour and VERNON

I love to deer hunt, (thats my big game) 2. rabbits, tree rats (squirrels), going to try yotes this year, also going to be doing some trapping

my dad taught me how to hunt and going on my own

I use a Mossberg 396 shotgun bi-pod, scope for the deer slaying

2003 when I nailed a big 8 point on Thanksgiving morning, then went a had turkey with my family (sorry about the picture it makes it look like a 16 point Ha-Ha

my dream hunt will finally be to take my daughter out this year.

Top Bottom