• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Where are you from in Minnesota?

spectr17

Administrator
How about some short introductions?

Where are you from in Minnesota?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

From Albert Lea, Mn. Been hunting for about 50+ years. Long rifle, shotgun, & bow. If it walks or flies and is legal game I hunt it. Just getting started in coyote hunting. First love, probably calling Toms in the in the spring.

w900

I am from Becker Mn. I like hunting bear or hunting deer with my daughter. We like hunting with bows, plus shooting 3D's

Digger31

Grew up in Cloquet. Went to school at the U then became a Marine in 01. Currently stationed at China Lake and live in Ridgecrest, CA. I love any type and style of hunting and fishing. I have had the luxury of hunting and fishing many parts of the U.S. due to duty stations.

Top Bottom