Where are you from in Nevada?

Pyke

Hi SD, good luck with the fishing and hunting, I'll be spending all my days off in August in the rubies, archery deer and bass fishing the marshes.

I was going to stop by and say "HI" but for the life of me ,I can't remember how to get to your place...

16onrockandroll

I am not in NV anymore. I moved to CAs central valley 10 or so years ago, But I grew up in Yerington, and hunted as much as I could, all over the state. Our whole family was into it, But my Dad and I more so. I hunt with rifles, pistol, and shotgun. I'm not opposed to archery, I just never practiced enough to be good with it. I've taken muleys, a pronghorn, an elk, ducks, geese, quail, chukar, rabbits, doves, almost got into some sage grouse but my brother beat me to it, and I'm sure a couple others I can't think of now. I still try to get back as often as I can, and I usually put in for a non-resident deer tag, though it's been a few years since I drew. Maybe someday I will convince my CA girl that the slow-paced country ways are better and we'll go back for good. Time will tell:)

Top Bottom