• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Where are you from in North Carolina?

spectr17

Administrator
How about some short introductions?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

hello, my name is bill smith, i live in hendersonville,nc

i am a police officer of 12 years, i enjoy,deer,boar and turkey hunting, and just starting bowfishing,i hunt or have hunted,nc,sc,ga,tn and ala. biggest deer to date is a 7 point 19 inch inside spread killed at the bostick plantation, in estill sc,

my favorite weapon to hunt with is a black powder rifle, but i shoot a .270 for my longer ranges.

happpy to have board for north carolinians!!

squirrel

Hello,

My name is Tim from Jacksonville NC. I have been in the Marine Corps for 14 years and hunt as often as I can. Been a bit busy lately, but still get out some.
I have hunted in GA, SC, Mich, and NC. Hog, deer, bear, turkey, pheasant, and Qual. I hope to hook up with some fellow hunters and enjoy some good camp fire tales.

Tim

i live in the tidewater area of VA so I am near the VA/NC border. I used to bowfish in the midwest and am looking to get back into the sport now that I'm down here. Any good spots to hit near me for carp etc.?

tcluver

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr17 @ May 25 2003, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How about some short introductions?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?[/b]

located near cherryville nc
hunt with T/C 35x444
would love to find some land to HUNT !
deer, turkey or bear are my favorites

Silkman

I'm from the Triad area of North Carolina. I enjoy reloading for rifle and pistol in calibers .22-250, .30-06, 5.56/.223, 9mm, .38 Special, .357 Mag., 9mm, .40 S&W, .44 Mag., .45ACP. My favorites include my Garand, an M&P-15 and a couple of 1911's.

weekender21

I'm from Charlotte, NC but I've lived in San Diego for over ten years. Contrary to popular belief, there is great hunting out here!!

bowslngr

I live in Fayetteville, and am in the Army. I have lived here since 2001.

I started hunting when I was 7, while growing up in Michigan.

I have hunted in Michigan, Kansas (pheasants), South Dakota (pheasants) and here in North Carolina.

I currently hunt deer and turkey here in NC. For deer, I use bow, muzzle loader, and rifle.

Two hunts that I want to work into my future are an elk hunt (maybe Colorado) and a Quebec caribou hunt.

Top Bottom