• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Where are you from in North Dakota?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
How about some short introductions?

Where are you from in North Dakota?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

USMARINE

You mean no one else is from ND. spectr17 thanks for posting some of that info board.
I was born in Fargo ND. But now move all over the country.
I love to hunt and have hunted every part of ND. My great passion is for coyote calling and Pheasant hunting. ND has some of the best pheasant hunting in the world.
I greatly miss the time I used to spend in ND and go back quite fequently. If anyone needs information on hunting in ND I would be happy to provide.

fossilman

I live in Antler,ND-50 miles norh of Minot,next to the Canada border................The hunting,fishing and people up here are the best.
I'm from Montana,my heart will always be there,but ND isn't to bad,after you get use to the winters here(ha ha ha),........
I hunt whitetail deer up here and fish for Northern Pike,walleye,perch,bluegill,crappie and a few other fish.
I was born here in the Dakota's,but raised in Montana,then came back here after my military hitch was up...........If you want to get away from people,this is the place to be for raising a family.........

PheasantHunter

Origionally from Jamestown, but am in the Marines. Headed out to SLC, Utah next month to the world of recruiting. Sure will beat North Carolina. USMarine, where are you at? I obviously grew up hunting pheasants too and they are going to be THICK this year. Best kept secret in the lower 48.

Top Bottom