Where Are You From & What Kind Of Dog Do You Have?

BRSpringers

Reaction score
My name is Jim, I live in Clovis CA. I've been training and breeding world class English Springer Spaniels for over 30 years.

COBBAHANA

Reaction score
Let's see how she does.

I just bought this little beauty. I have owned Labs my whole life but my wife and I wanted to get away from all the shedding but still wanted a hunter. I am going to spend time with her and get assist from Primm / Proper since they are close by. She ( Hana ) is a 9 week old Labradoodle ( mother 3rd gen Labradoodle and father pure bred standard poodle ). Hana appears to be very smart and has interest in the birds. A real sweetheart too. Hopefully hunting works out for her and I. We live in Temecula.

DAVE

Last edited:

Wrightgsp

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Kyle and I live in Elizabeth Lake, CA (In the mountains outside the Antelope Valley). I have a 1.5 yo GSP named Stella. I got her at 9months old and have been working hard to catch up on those lost 9 months. She's coming along very nicely and will be ready for some upland hunting this coming season. Can't wait! If there's anyone in the area that's looking for a hunting buddy, feel free to PM me!

chavarriamj

Reaction score
I am a proud owner of a yellow male Lab by the name of Rusty. Hunting Line. Now looking for a Fox Red Female to buy and maybe breed with my male ! ;)

Mj

Gomer

Reaction score
We're in Modesto. Here's Gomer being very patient in the park. He's a fully registered golden retriever, but people always insist he must have some Irish setter in him.

Top Bottom