Where Are You From & Where Do You Hunt in NB?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
How about some short introductions?

Where are you from in New Brunswick?

What kind of game do you like to hunt the most?

Who taught you how to hunt and when was your first hunting trip?

Do you use a rifle shotgun, or bow? What kind?

What is your favorite hunting memory?

What is your dream hunt?

muskrat89

Man - the NB Forum is gettin put to shame! I was born and raised in Woodstock. I moved to Maine later in life, and have lived in Arizona the past 6 years. When I come home, my hunting area will be from Kirkland to Cloverdale, I guess. Dad has a camp in Cloverdale area, and I have some land in Kirkland. Was hoping to come home in June to hunt spring bears, but plans changed. Looks like a fall trip, now. In spite of being in AZ for 6 years, I kind of took a break from hunting and fishing - am getting back at it now though. Put in for my first draws, this year - elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, and mule deer.... woooooooo hoooooooooooo

C'mon guys, let's beef up the NB section a little - I need some NB'ers to talk to

coyoteman

Hi everyone,
Just found this site and had to register. I'm from Miramichi, NB and enjoy to hunt in zone 7 (hopefully zone 8 soon if it ever opens). Now i will need to get the word out to other New Brunswickers about this site or as it looks i'll be talking to my self.

nbbucks

New to the forum. I do my hunting in Zone 16. I hunt with a bow (no game yet) and a rifle (7 deer, 2 coyotes and 1 moose). I'm addicted to whitetail deer.

shedhunternb

Hi fellow New Brunswickers. I go by Shedhunternb. Ilive on Coles Island Road I hunt mostley deer. Moose when I get drawn I like to hunt partridge with my 20 gauge single Cooey.My dad took me hunting,fishing and trapping before I was 10 years old.My favourite hunting memories are hunting with my friends My dream hunt would be to go to of the western province to deer or look for sheds. Will post some pictures later. dave

Bobo Bob

Well Ol Bobo not too far from Shed, in Jemseg actually, take a look at my website when you have time, bout 12 to 14 years ago I got snowed in at a log cabin in back of the government garage at Coles Island, me and two other lads eh, oh well a long story but an entertaining one, have a good one and be safe out there...

Top Bottom