Where Are You From & Where Do You Like To Fish?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
How about some introductions?

Where are you from & where do you fish?

What kinds of fishing rods and reels do you have?

What is your favorite fish to fish for?

Who taught you to fish and when was your 1st fishing trip?

What is your favorite fishing memory?

What is your dream fishing trip or moment?

deerguide

Reaction score
Where am I from? I'm from Killeen, TX and fish mostly in Lake Belton for Hybred Stripers.

My favorite pole? If I have to use one, I like one with a hook on it. I like ones with big hooks best.

Who taught me to fish. My dad.

agambill

Reaction score
Man no action since may of 03.
My fav's
The TTF Wader Special in 7'6"
With the only acceptable inshore reel ever made the Curado 200 B
or BSF

Christmas Bay at Cold Pass is the best spot for an Inshore Slam I have ever fished

Started to learn to fish from my Dad, but realized he isnt a very good fishing coach as his attention span is--well lets just say its short.
My brother-in-laws dad taught me alot as well as my brother-in-law who's been with my sister for 15 years, treated me as a "real" little brother.

Most memorable was when I took a girl from school to the pass on a first date-but thats a whole nother story.

BigSwad

Reaction score
Welcome aboard agambill. We have several in the Texas hunting fourms as well. Here is my info:

Where are you from & where do you fish? Garland area, and fish mostly east texas (Fork, Cypress Springs, Bob Sandlin, Lavon)

What kinds of fishing rods and reels do you have? Shimano Calcutta's for reels, Castaway and Allstar rods

What is your favorite fish to fish for? Black bass and Crappie

Who taught you to fish and when was your 1st fishing trip? My Grandpa at his pond in MO

What is your favorite fishing memory? Landing a 5 pound bass at that same pond

What is your dream fishing trip or moment? Landing a 13+ in Texas and donating to Share a Lunker

What Other equipment do I have? 1999 Skeeter ZX202 with a Yamaha 200HP on back

1SoCalHunter

Reaction score
Well...I just recently moved to Texas from Southern California, so now my new home is Keller, TX right in the DFW Metroplex area.

Where are you from & where do you fish? Keller, TX and fish mostly Ray Roberts and Grapevine lakes.

What kinds of fishing rods and reels do you have? Shimano reels and G-Loomis rods

What is your favorite fish to fish for? Bass and Crappie

Who taught you to fish and when was your 1st fishing trip? Self taught at age 8 fishing off the rocks of the Yatch Club at the beach resort where my family used to go every summer when I was a kid.

What is your favorite fishing memory? Getting bit like crazy at age 8 and catching like 14 pan fish on that very same first fishing experience.

What Other equipment do I have? 19' Champion Bass boat with a Mercury 150HP on back

Need fishing partners to go out fishing with, it's pretty hard to launch a boat by yourself...

Top Bottom