Where can I get a CHEAP game cam?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am new to the site. I bought all the stuff to make one of these but when i was gonna start i dont think i can do it. Anyway i was thinking i got probly $140 in all this stuff. For not alot more i can get one ready made with a warranty maybe. I thought that sounds better than spending all my time trying to make one(i am not mechanical at all) probably ending up breaking it. I thought i saw one advertised the other day a commercial one for under $200. If anyone has a homemade cam to sell i would be interested for the right price.

Hope you guys have some ideas. I thought i would take all the stuff back and put the $ towards one that is all done

Rick
:help::help::bag-on-head::bag-on-head::bag-on-head::bag-on-head::bag-on-head:

gizz

Reaction score
I just posted a topic this am about one. It's about 6 posts away from this one - maybe you didn't see it?

Reaction score
gizz,
I saw your post. I like the sound of those dc-100? i think but i checked that natchez website and i could find it.  They did have a moultrie for $179. I dont know how a guy could be a price like that. I thought some one was talking about one the other day for about $150 but i cant remember the name.

I will check on those 100's some more.  thanks for your input.

Reaction score
I called natchez and they are sold out of the dc-100's at $209. Does anyone know where else i could get one for the same price?

They said to call back in a week or so.

Rick

bigmandude

Reaction score
Wally World had the Moultrie Cams early in the season for $179, but i bet you won't find any this close to Christmas.

Top Bottom