Where is that no good Jesse at?

Whitetail

Reaction score
Hey Jesse I finally found where your hiding out at you no good bum!! I havnt talked to you in ages!! Is there a buckmaster anymore?Not alot happening up here in gods country,That is Wisconsin for you guys who didnt know*LOL* Seems like were in for a poor season on Ducks and geese this year according to the DNR,counts are down like 65% personally I feel there was a late hatch due to all the spring rains we got and things got off to a slow start,and they just didnt see the ducks  as they werent hatched yet.Who knows,we will find out in Sept.Other than that not alot happening up here,got a chessie so alot of my time has been training her,and working to pay for all the new furniture she has destroyed*L*But I think she will retrieve a few geese and ducks this year,Talked to Rick and goose the other day and everything is great with them 2 clowns,,later,hope you dont mind me hanging around alittle,you sure have yourself a nice site!!

BigDog

Reaction score
Welcome Whitetail. Glad you found our little home to be to your liking. There are a few of the old Buckmasters hanging out here.
I guess you have been going through your supply of two by fours while teaching that Chessie.
Again, welcome.

Fubar

Reaction score
Whitetail   Welcome to Jesses Forum. We wont hold it against you that you know Jesse.            Fubar

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Well hello Perry, I was just looking for your site last week, figured I'd invite you over here to tell your lies about  Wisconsin waterfowl hunting. Did you go to Arkansas last fall? Buckchat is history and the new chat is pretty lame.

So what did you name your dog? Post a pic if you got one. Remember, they say our dogs look just like the owners. :D

ALso, what was the duck site you were on? I was looking in my favorites last week for it and I couldn't find it.

Whitetail

Reaction score
Hey Grumpy!!! Heard rumors of a turkey being killed in Canada by a certain bearded fella?
 Jesse How was our trip to Arkie land,IT Sucked!! things were still unthaying,yes they had ice in Arkieland we had one good day of shooting and even got skunked one day,how many can say that,got skunked in Arkansas! I'm usally found at the refuge,I see some guys from here that also post there(duckhunter.net) here is a pic  of my new pup,if I can figure out how to post it*L*

(Edited by Whitetail at 8:52 pm on July 29, 2001)

Top Bottom