Where to buy the cheapest D 370

LW

Reaction score
Where to buy the cheapest D 370, Choice Digital @ $98 so far. Any body found one cheaper? Also what kind of box do you use, I am ordering one of Brians timer and sensor boards for it.  

Jon5ja

Reaction score
LW,

I just received my $98 D-370 from Choice One Digital, see:

Choice One D-370 ad

The camera I received was REFURBISHED and has a 90-day warranty, although I can see nowhere in the ad that it was supposed to be refurbished.  I did note that they said it included "Warranty" but they didn't say how much.

I guess I'll keep it since I have it and it works OK, but just thought I'd warn you guys in case.

Jon

Bow Runner

Reaction score
sound like an even beter reason to print out the add and use it somewhere that will honor it at that price.

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Mine is a refurbished one also but so long as it works. The warrenty is probably useless on any of them if you go in and solder the connections. Anyway, my 2 cents. MC.

(Edited by MCinIL at 7:25 pm on July 10, 2002)

LW

Reaction score
Thanks  Jon, I didn't see the refirb notice either.

MC, I have used refirb electronics before without problems, usually if anything else is wrong they catch it on the second pass and right,  the warrenty is useless once you open the case.

Wal-Mart is supposed to honor  the add but  don't stock them here Bow Runner. I might look around though, thanks for the thought.

I have found some cheap smartmedia cards here. http://www.tcwo.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_ma...1gi2Ty0WN0Sd8SC
I buy alot of computer parts here and shipping and service is reasonable.

Anyone used the metal first aid box ****** has for a digital?  

bat

Reaction score
LW, thanks for that link.  $3.95 shipping isn't that bad.  I found some computer stuff I need also...thanks.  bat

wfontjr

Reaction score
i have not been following the digital cam recommendations to closely, is the d370 a good camera to start with, the price sounds acceptable, i can swallow anything under $100, is the resoultion adequate?

coyotebandit

Reaction score
wfontjr,

The Olympus D-370 is a 1.3 megapixel camera, they say it produces photo quality 4x6 pictures. If you get a 2.0 megapixel, they are rated for photo qaulity 8x10's. I'm assuming the wiring is the same for the D-380 (2.0 megapixels) but I don't know for sure since they are still around $200.

Click HERE to see a full size unmodified pic.

CB

(Edited by coyotebandit at 7:46 am on July 11, 2002)

Bow Runner

Reaction score
HEY CB

Did you purchase and make the 380 into a cam.  was the wiring the same as the 370 would be.

great picture.   when was that taken?

Bow Runner

Reaction score
i emailed support at the site and asked them if it was a refurbished camera.

They replied and said "yes It is a class a refurbished camera"

Class A means that there was only a slight problem with it so i think that i still might get one from there.

also CB  i reread your last post and realized that mine didn't make any sence.  I reasked what you had just stated oh well.  weak moment

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
Has anyone used the D-380 instead of the D-370? Is it just like wiring into the D-370? I want to build a digital trail cam, but would prefer to use the D-380 for the better picture quality. I could also use just the camera around the house.

Top Bottom