Where to hunt antelope?

cali deer hunter

Call it getting a jump on next season, or very early research.

My girlfriend wants to hunt antelope and am I looking for some areas that are relatively easy to draw and have good numbers. Obviously, this means out of state. We are considering putting in for antelope in Nevada, or possibly Wyoming and luckily we can still buy preference points through the end of the month in Wyoming so that's why I am already asking for help.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Hog slayer

My girlfriend wants to hunt antelope and am I looking for some areas that are relatively easy to draw and have good numbers. Obviously, this means out of state. We are considering putting in for antelope in Nevada, or possibly Wyoming and luckily we can still buy preference points through the end of the month in Wyoming so that's why I am already asking for help.

Area 15, 16 and 17, I was told from a friend that these areas took no points this year to get drawn. There is a lot of private land but also BLM land to hunt on too. Check with the FGD in Wyoming they are very helpful. Don't rule out Colorado, Montana. Good luck

Hog slayer

Area 15, 16 and 17, I was told from a friend that these areas took no points this year to get drawn. There is a lot of private land but also BLM land to hunt on too. Check with the FGD in Wyoming they are very helpful. Don't rule out Colorado, Montana. Good luck

Top Bottom