Where to hunt coyotes in Sna Diego ?

Lollypop

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea where one can hunt coyotes in San Diego without having to drive for hours ?

mmoose

Reaction score
ive been hunting here for 5 years, and you just plain going to have to drive. id be happy to go with you sometime,show you some good spots ( but not my honey holes haha) EMAIL ME     MMOOSE@SAN.RR.COM

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
I must have missed this one I go out for them from time to time but more looking for fox and bobcat. I'd love to pick up some new spots but as mmoose put it you just have to drive. I go you to El Centro for most of my yote hunting but it's a little warm in the day time for them now.
WBH

rookiehunt21

Reaction score
there are a couple places about an hour away maybe a little further. i have had alot of success in these spots.

bill

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
You guys would all be doing the quail and deer population a favor if you would hike in off of Foster Truck Trail off 67 just north of San Vincente. There are TONS of coyotes in there, and I have never seen anyone in there hunting them.

Be ready to hike. From the locked gate on 67, it is about 3/4 mile up hill to the second gate. At the second gate the property belongs to the Boys Club. It is unposted, and as long as you're back there hunting, you will have no problems. NO TARGET SHOOTING!!!

At the 2nd gate there is a road on your right, follow it out about 1/2 mile till it ends. This puts you up on a ridge where you have an awesome view of a valley, which has a spring off in the corner. The dogs in there will have no clue what hit them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom