Where's Everyone Going To Turkey Hunt This Fall?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Where's everyone going to hunt turkeys this fall? How much is a tag where your going to hunt and when is the season?

I'll be bowhunting turkeys and deer in Missouri and may make it back for the shotgun season on October. Bow turkey opens Oct 1 and goes till Jan 15. Missouri bow tag is $120.00 for non res and you get 2 deer and 2 turkeys, either sex. Shotgun turkey is $95.00 You can hunt all day and it's 2 turkeys, either sex. Season for shotgun is Oct 14 -Oct 27.

I put in for Arizona turkey too and won't know for awhile if I got drawn. The season in October and is one of the few places you can rifle hunt turkeys. I'll be using my bow and shotgun. Arizona is $163.00 for a non res tag and you can take 1 turkey and hunt all day.

November is California season and I may sneak a weekend or two in here. Resident license is $31 and the upland bird stamp you also need is $6.30. 1 turkey either sex and we can hunt all day. Season is Nov. 9 to Nov 24.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Jesse >> No turkey hunting in NC in the fall. Which is fine with me. I like to concentrate on deer.

Hey if you can spare the time and would like to hunt here in central NC your welcome to come have at it. You have an open invite.

I haven't looked at the season dates yet but bow usually goes from Sept 8 to the first week in Nov. Then a week of BP, then general gun through Jan 1.

Nov is a great time, lots of deer running around. License is ~$40 for a non res.

-Jerry

Tominator

Reaction score
No fall turkeys in SC either. A few bad hatches in a row brought an end to it and it has never resurfaced.
Tominator

TScottW99

Reaction score
Well I'll be hunting them in my home state of Virginia.  Proably in Bland and Craig counties maybe another county or two.  Can't wait for it to get here.  Scott

arizona jim

Reaction score
Jesse I will be hunting in AZ - Unit 23 1st choice,  if I get drawn. Cost is $15.00 for a resident permit. 7 day hunt. That is if there is any forest left after the fires. The area I hunt is only 10 miles down the road from the fire now.

KIDKY

Reaction score
i''be hunting them from my deer stand.  fall turkey (bow) and deer season (bow) overlap here, so if you see one while deer hunting itsa legal bird.  and after that big ol' pot of tag soup i had to eat this spring i'll be looking for me a turkey

woodsman

Reaction score
from my deer stand this fall the seasons overlap ,I have some pictures of a jake walking around near the house on the road.
I know a jake , I havent had eny luck the pat three years, so a bird is a bird .

azbiggame

Reaction score
In AZ. if G & F will give ME 1 of  the 10 tags in 13B,S. of wolfhole,one of the only Units in AZ.that you have an excellent chance at a "Longbeard"in the Fall---

Top Bottom