wheres the owl?? Wheres the OWL???

deadcell

Reaction score
Does anybody know where you could still get some of the Canon Sure Shot OWL camera with the round on/off switch?? I bought the last one at Walmart and it was so easy to wire up that i got a friend who wants one, only now i can't find anymore cameras like it. Can anyone please help. Thanks DC

Bob R

Reaction score
I picked up the last 2 that my wal mart had last week.  I have been told that service merchandise and k-mart stores are carrying them, but I have not checked that out for myself.  Also, you can find them on ebay.  Hope this helps.

davered1

Reaction score
I have found lots of the older style AF's (slide switch) at local pawn shops.Pay about 20$ for them,30 with date stamp.

troll

Reaction score
I've been seeing BF's and PF's all over the place when I go to department stores like service merchandise, target, k's merchandise, Meijer (midwest store), etc.  When I started my first camera, I couldn't find any of them.  Now I can't go to the store without seeing them.  The BF is running between $30 and $35 and the PF between $50 and $70.  I honestly have seen none of the round-on models, though.  Sorry.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 You can do a search on ebay "canon owl" you will find them there easily enough,but the AF is just as easy it seems to me.
 Blackwater already sold the sensors, but i didnt ask about the cameras?
 Sensors are Wal-Mart.

BugleMIn

Reaction score
I bought one at K-Mart 3 weeks ago, they had a couple dozen.  They are in cellophane packages, not with the cameras in the display case.  I also saw them at target.  They come with a roll of film, case and batteries.  $50.

Top Bottom