WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO HUNT??

SpooniePoker

Reaction score
New guy here.

I've just moved to area.

I near Little Dry Creek, Howard Slough and sometimes Butte Valley.

Do any of you hunt ducks??

Where are the best spots??  

SpooniePoker

Reaction score
Moderators:

Please respect my privacy by not divulging information pertaining to my IP address.

Thank you.

Fubar

Reaction score
SpooniePoker  Welcome to Jesses Forum. I hunt mostly in So Cal  cause thats close to home. I have hunted geese in Alturas and that was a good place to hunt. Where is your favorite place?      Fubar

By the way, do you like strawberries?

SpooniePoker

Reaction score
I manage a wildlife strawberry patch. The greylag geeses just love berries.

I hunts in a pair of green neoprene tights with red polka dots on them to blend in with the berries.

Dem birds come in so thick you don't even have to aim. I just bury the butt of my gun in the ground and tie a string round the trigger. That way I can sit in the kitchen and just pull the string when them big ol birdies cone in.

Hi there y'all.

Howdy BigFog. B.A., SpeckInYourEyeMisser, Screenhead, (In)Spector17, FumigateTheBar, NoWayJayYou'reGay, SchwamperRooney.

It's good to be among friends.

(Edited by SpooniePoker at 10:36 am on Aug. 17, 2001)

dhodsdon

Reaction score
Did I miss out on something? What the heck are guys talking about?

grtwythunter

Reaction score
I think WATERFOWLMASTUR/PigeonDuster found a new name and everyone is giving him a warm welcome. Check the "How many ducks did you bag last season" thread for a full explanation.

grizz

Reaction score
This one look like it's going to be entertaining.  thanks spooniepoker.  Personaly like Elis lake right in down town Marysville.  A little bread or french fry on a hook and line, easy limits.

Swampy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I also like to hunt the valley refuges . I will be on the lookout for a hunter with green neoprene tights and red polka dots. You and Yolo Cris with his bigrig and man down raft would make quite a team. What in the heck is a greylag goose? I'm not sure you have Jays name right. Or do you have proof?      

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Grizz- That method works well, but don't try it at Butte Valley. The wildlife manager up there doesn't take too kindly to it. Saw a guy use strawberries instead of french fries one time. He took a limit of wigeon.                                                                                                                                           PLEASE THANK REDDING FOR GIVING US SOMEONE TO HAVE FUN WITH DURING THE OFFSEASON!          

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Easy on the Redding poke there fella.

3 more day's in the Bay and I''m out on parole and I'll be up there.

Hope it's not contagious!!!!!!

Spoonman.  I hunt anywhere from Delevan to Lower K. and all places in between.

Delevan is my faviorte only bacause I can't get in at Sutter. That will change this year though. I'm gona be un-employeed and on the loose till duck season is over so I'll be in line thursday afternoon at Sutter ifin I feel like it.
Hey buddy ol pal you gotta boat ?

SpooniePoker

Reaction score
You guys aren't to smart.

The greylag gooses are from Europe, but they like my berries so much they make a trek over Santy Claus' north pole to decend on my strawberry patch.

Jay

Reaction score
I can't believe it. Again?

I'm not the one in polka dotted tights. Berries are fruits.

SpooniePoker

Reaction score
B.A.: Of course I got a boat. We grow strawberries in a bog so I manage a wildlife boat shop in the evenings.

What kind of boat are you looking fer? We got lots of the kind where both oars aren't in the water. We call then "Round Abouts".  

E A Hunt

Reaction score
So I guess the new game is to find out who the new clown is. He's not Master/buster.

The spellin and grammer don't match.

Who is it ?

Matt Thompson

Reaction score
Congrats Jesse.

You now have the most surreal hunting forum on the web.  :>)

These threads have been great!!

Swampy

Reaction score
Your next stop............the Jesse zone.

E.A. Eye chalange u 2 a spelin contest. Gray Loge, parkin lot levin. Fiftee pacess, hi noon.

BigDog

Reaction score
E. A. would you put away that idiot bait spray you are using. They are coming out of the woodwork now.

Top Bottom