White-Wing doves attack pheasants

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention

Volunteers Needed

Desert Wildlife Unlimited is in need of help with tagging and releasing pheasants this Saturday, August 24th.

Want to preview the best dove hunting areas in Imperial Valley?  You'll need to do a little work, but you'll also see where the best concentrations of doves are in the valley.  Leon Lesicka and his Desert Wildlife Unlimited crew need help tagging and releasing pheasants the Saturday, August 24th.  Leon says the more people that show, the more pheasants get tagged.

Meet at 51 W. Rutherford Road, behind Gibson Tools, west of Highway 111 and north of Brawley.  Click HERE for a map to the meeting location.

MEET AT 6:30AM - TO BEAT THE HEAT

For more information, please call Drew Prueitt at (619) 669-3739.

(Edited by FullSack at 5:47 pm on Aug. 20, 2002)

MapMan

Reaction score
I just happened to speak with Leon yesterday evening. He said to be there at 6:00 - 6:30 AM if possible. It gets hot early. The sooner we release some of the the birds the sooner we get to scout around, and the sooner we get back home. He did not mention if lunch will be provided this time. Does anyone know if lunch will be provided?

I will be there with a friend by 6:30 AM. See you all there........

foulshot

Reaction score
I would love to go, but it's my daughters birthday so I gotta do the party thing.

Mapman, can you ask Leon if they are going to be doing any release on Sunday if they don't finish on Sat.?

Top Bottom