Whittier Narrows Trap and Skeet Range

SoCalTed

Reaction score
Has enybody shot here?  It's within 1/2 hr of my house and I drive by at least 10 times a month!  Is this the Pachmeyer Range?  Do they have a club, or is it open shoot?  Hey, I know, why don't I stop typing and let someone answer my question!

<div align='center'>:7-bouncin::7-bouncin:</div>

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Ted

I believe it's the Triple B and there is an event planned later this month for the folks who visit this page.  Look at the thread titled, "JHP Sporting Clays & Trap & Skeet" under the JHP Events forum for all the info.  I'm sure you're welcome to join the guys.

Regards,
Paul

p.s., welcome to JHP!

boutdoors4

Reaction score
Ted,
First off welcome to JHP, its a great place to get information the guys here are knowledgable and are willing to help you with any question you might have. As for shooting at Triple B's, yes it is public and you can shoot 6 days a week, monday being an off day. Hours are from around noon till 9 pm  except on fri they open only till 4:30 They have trap, skeet sporting clays and 5 stand.

yotegetter

Reaction score
Welcome SoCalTed!!! You should come down with us to the JHP day of shooting.

Not only did you join the best hunting site on the web, but you're a DODGER fan too!!! It's good to see fellow dodger fans join!

shaginator

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, SoCalTed...

"Pachmayr" rung a bell. That's what the Triple B's was called when I was a kid.

SoCalTed

Reaction score
OK - I'm in and posted to the Events forum to advise.. see you all there and thanks for the quick responses.

fpscabs

Reaction score
Welcome Ted.  Good job on your Eagle badge.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom