Who should get the first band next week?

First Band

• Atwater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rcrosby

• Scrosby

• GBJack

• Total voters

rcrosby

Reaction score
In the chaos of a hot snow goose shoot we all decided to prevent any fights and decide who was going to get the first band before hand. Last year we drew straws, this year it is up for a vote. Help us out.

scrosby

Reaction score
The question is not if Atwater wins but by how much??????? Mayor...Mayor anyone??

Rudso

Reaction score
Hope this thread doesn't jinx you guys
Good luck guys, take lots of pictures

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
This is not a fair way to choose...wait...just saw the results...great idea Ryan, totally fair, carry on!

calquail

Reaction score
It's funny Ryan. You only have one vote and that was from yourself. Scotty and I actually had this coversation yesterday, we're still bitter about the euro so my goes to scrosby.

rcrosby

Reaction score
Real funny Brett. I hope you have fun next year hauling all your gear across the river as I scream by in my outboard jet.

foulshot

Reaction score
I put my vote in alphabetical order, sorry crosby boys.

rcrosby

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atwater @ Mar 15 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is not a fair way to choose...wait...just saw the results...great idea Ryan, totally fair, carry on!
[/b]

You are right Scott, it isn't a fair way to chose. We will figure something else out. Maybe the last one standing Wednesday night after we line up the Jack.

scrosby

Reaction score
Guys dont worry about it I took care of the band situation. I drew out of a hat and it turns out I drew the first 2 bands....then Ryan got the third.....then I will pick up the 4th and 5th and then Atwater gets the 6th. Dont worry jack we saved the 7th through 11th for you to even it out good buddy!!!!

GB Jack

Reaction score
For all the bands ive gotten for teh crosby family, ONE WOULD think that i should get one by default! Matter of fact im pretty sure not ONE band has ever been shot without the presence of ME by the crosby clan! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

rcrosby

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GB Jack @ Mar 17 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
For all the bands ive gotten for teh crosby family, ONE WOULD think that i should get one by default! Matter of fact im pretty sure not ONE band has ever been shot without the presence of ME by the crosby clan! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
[/b]

Sure Jack. I can turn that around my friend. How many red breasted merganser hens have you shot with me? That is a fair trade-off.

GB Jack

Reaction score
they shot 3 bands today, sorry ry so I guess the band mojo is done for the trip, thast about how many every year!

CC Lefty

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You are right Scott, it isn't a fair way to chose. We will figure something else out. Maybe the last one standing Wednesday night after we line up the Jack.[/b]
Crosby, you don't want to play this game with Atwater... consider this fair warning...

(ps. I voted for you, but somehow my vote registered under Atwater's name. I think he has this thing rigged!!!!)

GB Jack

Reaction score
Mighty optimistic that we wil shoot a band at all, i just hope that seomone who actually shoots AT THE BANDED bird gets the band, unlike the two clown last year! HAHAHAHA

CC Lefty

Reaction score
Yeah guys, who got the first band? I'm dying to know the whole story... I'm sure you knocked them dead.

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Yeah guys, who got the first band? I'm dying to know the whole story... I'm sure you knocked them dead.[/b]
Well, I fleshed out a nice blue today...and I remember crunching a couple of birds...the rest of the story fades into a snow blinded haze of confusion and disbelief. But all in all, I have no doubt we killed more snows this week than you did from your couch!...more of the story and pictures to come...

CC Lefty

Reaction score
Atwater - too true, too true. Really I'm just jealous because I didn't get to go. Any day afield, even a challenging one, beats a day on the couch...

rcrosby

Reaction score
CC thanks for the fair warning. Luckily I usually shut down after a few drinks and trudging through a snowy miserable day on the prarie. I am afraid some of us weren't so lucky and ran head into the machine that is called Atwater. It was tough and frustrating. Reports from GB is they moved several hours south below the snowline and just got to hunt yesterday and shot 20. Only had a few groups work and dropped 5 from a single group. Hey but we were hunting waterfowl in March! How many more days?

Top Bottom