Who would you like to meet, that is still living?

arizona hunter

Reaction score
I am not much into meeting "famous" people or collecting autographs, but with the passing of Charlton Heston it made me think of people I would like to meet before they or I die.

Tom Selleck, seems like a man of integrity-hmmm he also is a strong 2 nd Amend suporter. Seems like a man that speaks his mind and you know where he he stands.

Command Sgt Major, Basil Plumley, (played by Sam Elliot in the movie We Were Soldiers),
this guy seems like a man of honor, courage and a never say stop attitude. You may have to earn his respect but once you do you have a friend for life. Since he was born in 1920 if I'm going to meet him I better hurry up.

Franklin Graham, son of evangalist Billy Graham. I like what he's doing now and would like to know what it what he was like growing up.

John Barsness/Layne Simpson/Craig Boddington: These writers every month tell tales of adventure, success and failure every month that makes them feel like close friends. The kind you can just pull up a chair with and share a pizza and talk for hours.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Cal Ripken. The only guy in baseball with any class at all.

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice. At the same dinner party. They're cool folks.

barel74

Reaction score
Bret Favre would be on my list. And as much of a goof I think the Nuge is, he'd be pretty high on my list, too.

arizona hunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (barel74 @ Apr 6 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bret Favre would be on my list. And as much of a goof I think the Nuge is, he'd be pretty high on my list, too.[/b]

The Nuge, yea, he would be interesting to meet. Avid hunter and staunch conservative=gotta' like him.

RVRKNG

Reaction score
I met the Nuge a few years back at a book signing & SCI meeting. He & his wife signed his book for me. Got my picture taken with him quick but cool!
Tom Selleck would be cool though!

Jeff M.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Cal Ripken. The only guy in baseball with any class at all.[/b]
I kind of agree, but no one in baseball exudes class more than Tony Gwynn. Did it the right way ALL the time, as did Cal. Quite a coincidence they're going into the Hall of Fame together. JMO

Advertisement

Top Bottom