who's doing fhl

wavesfr

Banned
Reaction score
anybody going to fhl this weekend besides Me? The weather is going to be a beautiful 104. Oh well A zone I guess remember the gold bond!

Bill in SD

Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I'll be here in San Diego. I wonder how long the lines will be at the check in station and what areas will be open.

Good luck
Bill

abbydog301

Reaction score
Not me, got too much going on this weekend.

Does anyone know what the protocol is going to be for checking in. Last year there was a list as you came to the facility you added your name to the end of the list. Then about 3pm on friday you got into line in the order cooresponding to the order on the sign-up list. This seemed to work good, you did not need to stand in line all day.

Bill in SD

Reaction score
What time were people arriving at the facility and getting their name on the list?

Did people start showing up at 5 am Friday or earlier?? Or sleeping overnight??

Thanks
Bill

BirdDawg

Banned
Reaction score
So I take it my chances are real slim of hunting in Canada next year
......hmmmmmm.......well at least I'm not stuck going to FHL.......
.....going after that big ol buck you chased out of my sights last year.........good luck this weekend......and answer your e-mails once in awhile!!!!!!...........oh how was the fishing?

abbydog301

Reaction score
There were names going on the list starting on wed. We got there on friday 7AM and managed to be about number 70 on the list.

I would call like right now and see how they are going to work it. Opening weekend will most likely attrack the most people. I heard a rumor that they might be issuing a ticket with a number on it as you come into the gate. The numbers would be in sequence as a first come first serve basis. I think what was happening last years was one guy (who probably lived close by) would put all his buddies name on the list on wed. Then the entire party would show up at 2pm on friday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom