Who's headed to eastern Sierras

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
So far I'm going to June lake, so is Coveybustingchris and paulc is headed to Crowley?

Anyone else headed up this weekend?

We went last year and to our amazement it wasn't very crowded. Let's hope for the same this year.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
I'm headed up to our condo in Mammoth.  It's our home owners assoc. annual meeting  and BBQ.  We're going to go to the meeting to see what the next extravagant project the board has decided to spend our money on is, and then spend as much time fishing as possible.  When your association dues is actually more than the mortgage payment you have to keep fishing to remember why you bought the condo.

paulc

Reaction score
chris, maybe we will see you at crowley this weekend.. the camp sight we have reserved is number 11..  thunder (the dog) is doing well. we take him on 2-3 mile walks about 4-5 nights out of the week.. he is well behaved and obedient.. he still likes to bite our feet (what the hell is the story behind that) and occasionally he will really bite me. once when i grabbed his tail just playing around.  stop by if you are there.

Maverick

Reaction score
Paul I sure will. My wife's friend made the plan i was duped into going so I'am not sure where we are statying.I will try to find out and let ya know

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Saturday we fished Grant Lake and had a nice stringer of fish, all caught on yellow Powerbait. Sunday morning we fished June Lake. I caught a two-pound cutthroat trought jigging a worm. Nothing else caught that morning. Sunday afternoon and went back to Grant Lake, got one more rainbow. we moved to Silver Lake because of the wind  and were unsuccessful.

docramo

Reaction score
Will be fishing a charity tournament on Lake Crowley June 7+8 if any JHPers are there ask any of the trout tournament  fisherman (about 240 of us) for Doc Ramo and hopefully you can find us. Also staying in Mammoth that weekend.

1SoCalHunter

Reaction score
A few friends and myself, we rented a cabin at Convict Lake for Memorial Day Weekend, we fished Convict, Sabrina, South Lake, Bishop Creek, The Owens, Lake Mary and the Walker River, all fishing was moderate, with nice pan size fryers of fresh catch and I would have to say that our best catches were at the Walker, fishing has always been good for us there.
We'll probably try to get out there again before the season closes, but with the deer season coming up, it's going to be hard to coordinate:smile-big-blue:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom