who's hunting niland

tinner

Reaction score
are any of you guys going to be in the vicinity of montgomery rd. and the hi-line canal. i will be there in an older trailer just east of the canal on north side of the road, against dying palm tree line and large bushes. feel free to stop by and have a brew. there should be 5 or 6 of us there and we always welcome company.

ESSposse

Banned
Reaction score
Tinner.....
When are you gonna be there? We'll be down there around 8 a.m. Monday the 30th. Would love to stop by for a cold one.

tinner

Reaction score
hey looky here post 800

ess we should be there tues nite. its my father in laws trailer and he owns his own business so gets as much work in as poosible before he leaves for a week.

ESSposse

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the 800 Tinner!!!
Well.... we got a skeet shooting competition Tuesday morning... we may cruise up that way Tueasday afternoon then for a howdy. Keep a look out for a F150/Blue with shell.... 10" lift.
Hope to see ya there.

tinner

Reaction score
we got an f-350 super/4door, champagne colored. there might be an old camper with us depending on how many go

tinner

Reaction score
well keep a look out for you ess. is any one else hunting the area? stop by and shoot the breeze and exchange cold ones

ESSposse

Banned
Reaction score
You should be getting a few more hits Tinner. I'll have Mapman, Huntndogs, Arise and a few others staying at the Pink Hotel with me.... plus a few other straglers. Better stock up on the cold ones!!!!

tinner

Reaction score
well as long as they like miller and coors they are welcome to stop

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
My wife and I may swing by on the afternoon of the 1st or second.

Miller or Coors?

I'll bring my own!

tinner

Reaction score
jdc there might be some corona or bass in the cooler also. if you get lucky maybe some jack and cokes

jdhowe75

Reaction score
tinner,
I'll be going down tuesday afternoon. Haven't figured out where i'm goin to park the ford but i'll be sleeping in the back. I'll look you up.
-jeremy

tinner

Reaction score
shouldn't miss us. cross the canal on montgomery first left we're just off the road.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom