• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Why can’t we all just get along?

Common Sense

Went to a funeral today, the guy was very liberal. But he was my friend and Mrs Sense and my grandson adored him. We never discussed politics, so we got along just fine. He was far more of a gun nut than me, so that’s what my grandson liked about him. He enjoyed hunting and fishing, went to Idaho every year. His obituary said he was an animal lover, and he was. His Eulogist said being a hunter and an animal lover was no stranger than being an animal lover and enjoying a cheeseburger. He was a great guy and we will miss him.

Rest In Peace Gary, I hope there is lots of rust and hunting grounds in heaven.

P304X4

Sorry you lost a friend. A great question indeed; unfortunately there a far to many negative answers.

Top Bottom