Wife taking ressie's?

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
I put in for all days, all season at Wister, SJ, and kern and I havn't seen a yellow post card yet!!! I'm getting suspicious.  I feel like a paraniod drug addict who thinks the little green men are stealing his stash.
Could my wife possibly do the unspeakable?  I would rather find out she was cheating with Pedro (she calls him peter) the landscape architect (mower). Sometimes I find an excuse to come home from work, at the time the mail is usualy delivered and she always beats me to it. Or I get there too early and forget what my mission was.

I need advise from someone who hasn't drawn a ressie this season and has a wife who says "all you do is hunt, bla bla bla... (as if I wasn't hunting before we got married!)
Oh #$%^, I'm ramblin again.  Never mind.
sp

Jay

Reaction score
One yeller card for Grizzly Island here.

Hoping for a good one this week for the pheasant opener.

Gotta make sure your wife thinks you're huntin her.

Keep the honey-do list caught up.

Take you wife with you, she'll either enjoy it and want to go more or she'll hate it and realize she has no competition.

Whoadog

Reaction score
 My wife complained when i sent in the small amount of $87, "you may not get anything and you don't get any of your money back."  I alos showed her the odds of drawing so now that I have drawn Sac twice already she thinks I am doing pretty good.  She still gets mad when i draw a Wed. ressie because she has to get both kids ready in the morning.

Brian

d trees

Reaction score
well im not married yet so I cant use that reason , but maybe the post man hunts and hes eliminating the comp, just kidding . I have only two cards this season got drawn for the opener for merced and had a great shoot on mallards and got drawn for mendota this saturday but wont be going up.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Wingman
I put in for Wister, Kern and SJ for all Sat and Wed. I have had only two draws so far, and I don't have a wife at home, so unfortunately I think it has been luck of the draw.

Last year me and a friend  put in for Mendota on Sat., I got a draw for every weekend, he got none. Go figure.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Hey Wingman,

Need to get a couple of those tiny cameras they're advertising all over the web right now.  Put one in the mailbox to see what comes in, and one wherever your wife goes through the mail.  Then hire a private investigator to sift through your trash every other day.  While you're at it, get a decent hacker (most high schools have two or three running around... look for role-playing gamers, usually sitting in small groups isolated from the rest of the campus) and pay a few hundred bucks to see if he can get into the DFG lottery computer and see if your numbers are hitting.  

Or, I suppose you could just accept it as "luck of the draw".  I put in for all season at Sac and Delevan, and haven't seen the first card.  Of course, my odds aren't all that great.  

But it's still deer season anyway, so I'm still not caring.  

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
i haven't seen one yet either. Can someone describe in detail what they look like. Maybe its a curse for drawing kern 3 times last year. Personally I think the animal rights activist flooded the application processing so I can't get one. Its a left-wing conspiracy.

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise.

I just let my wife out of the head-lock and now i'm going to do all of the above.

Wait till I get my hands on that mail man. I hate to hurt him, he does look exactly like my boy and my boy calls him Uncle Pete. (wife calls him Peter???)
Thanks again
sp

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Wingman I'm starting to feel the sama way. I havn't got a card back yet, I'll have to call DFG before I pile drive my wife into the floor (LOL)

Wife                  Me
:laser-shoot:

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
lol Thornzberry,
I'll have her tied up in the root celler for a couple weeks and I just quit my job so i'll get to the bottom of this once and for all!
I did see a couple of little green men posing as 8 year old trick-or-treaters tonight and they have been detained for 48 hours of questioning.
I think they are PETA plants so i just ignore all that crying and screaming... those PETA @#$%^&'s are tricky sons of bit#hes.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
I know I'm still good, I just received one of those little yellow cards for Kern.

Megadeth

Reaction score
I've been keeping a good eye on all that even sift thru my mail. It's been 3 years without a good resi, and its getting really old. To tell you the truth, I will only put in resis for days I have picked prior. The CDF&G have quite a money scam in those resis.

pitdog

Banned
Reaction score
GOT EM !!!!!!!!!!!
ever since my wife put water down my hard drive and made my new p-4, 1.2 ghz computer look like the 4th of July, She's been acting like a hound dog who's been beat too much(Although I never touched her, I've never hated anyone as much as I did when she ruined this machine just for spite). I could go on all night, as those of you who know me will atest to, but I just want to say that i have drawn 5  RESSIES since the invasion!!!!.

First couple were not so good but I have SJ #19 on Sat, Dec 1st w/ no hunting buds but one (bunch of socer coaches). and Dec 2nd @ WISTER # 32.... I pulled a Dec 5th res#13 @ WISTER and I can't seem to get the balls to call in sick. We have a hunting trip planned Dec 27th,8th,&9th so I Don't know what to do???  I could care less about the so- called wife, I just started a new job in Oct. and thiscould be a problem!!!
Good to be back, and to all of you who suspect your spouse of evil, well guss what? 99.9999% of the time YOU are right on!!!

The wingman (winger) is now grinnin like a possum eating bananas

Please excuse the spellin but I'm too happy to care!
sp

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I think i will head to Tahoe and bet everything I own.  My luck this year on ressie's has been outstanding #3, #8, and #57 at Sac, and #28 at LDC.  My wife will probably start throwing mine away!

Brian

d trees

Reaction score
well I still havent hit it but my partners has hes got a # 67 wister for the , 28 , 55 for the 1'st at wister and wis, sj and mendota for the 8   :big-grin-aqua::dancinred::biggergrin: and im ready for some gunnin , d

Latest Posts

Top Bottom