Wild Pig Hunting Inc XIII

Mel Carter

Hey guys, sorry I didn’t post this up for everyone to come hunt our group hunt, but it filled with mostly repeat hunters from last year who reached out to me.

We are leaving Friday the 6th, hunting through Sunday.

Stay tuned .....

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Mel, it’s great to hear from u my friend. Man I can’t believe it’s Wild Pig Hunting Inc. Xlll....
I never forget when I was part of the first wild pig hunt inc u put together with George M. , it must of been about decade already, wow were does time go. Look forward to some wild pig hunt stories with the pork hanging and some happy hunters!
Yeh tapatalk is history for now, our new I.T. Guy dj has everything laid out on how to set up jesses web page in the ( Xenforo How-To Guides ) thread, it’s easy peasy breezy!.....lol easy to post pics just a different format and lay out...
Have a great day my friend!.....tra

Mel Carter

Ok guys, tomorrow is the day. This is the biggest group we have had so far. We have 16 hunters, stay tuned for updates. I will post them here when they come in.

PakNpakOut

Wow 16 guys that’s a solid group!! Myself and 2 buddies are going up to Paso Robles this weekend for pig as well 👍💪good luck I’ll post pics when we get back Sunday.

Mel Carter

As of this morning leaving, guys still out. We took 5 through Saturday. Plenty of missed opportunities and passed on shots and missed shots. Will get final count tonight. One big hog at 290# taken.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thnx for the update and report Mel, yeh buddy that’s a knarly hog! U sure that hog didn’t die from heat exhaustion trying to flee the hunter.....lol
Did u connect on one Mel? Any bowhunters get the job done or all gunners....tra

Mel Carter

I seen plenty of pigs just couldn’t make it happen. No shots fired from me, but was good to help get others their pigs.

Top Bottom