Will trade Julian Turkey Hunt for Hog

sealbombs

Looking to Hog hunt on private land in San Diego County in exchange for ONE of two options. First option - A turkey hunt in Julian for the weekend. A guaranteed opportunity at a bird (fall or spring season), but want a guaranteed opportunity at a Hog. On site fishing ponds as well, stocked with bass, crappie and blue gill. Second option - An over night tuna fishing trip on a private 55ft Sport Fishing boat out of SD. Bait, drinks and tackle all included. PM me or reply to the thread. Also, happy to make this a swap for two hunters/fishermen. Looking forward to working something out!

boothworld

Hi there Sealbombs. I have been shotgun/bowhunting SD turkey for years on public land with decent success. I have always drooled over the big toms that hang in everyones front yard! I don't have land with hogs or a boat for tuna, but I know people who do and I have other hook ups that you might be interested in. I would really like to barter with you if this offer is still on the table. I'm sure we can figure out something thats fair. Let me know

Top Bottom