Wiring D370

dampfoot

Reaction score
I have built a camera using a film camera and am thinking about going digital. Can someone help me with wiring a d370? I am thinking about buying one. Thanks. Will it work with a RS426?

bat

Reaction score
dampfoot welcome to the addiction! It will work with a 426 but you will have to add a timer with a refresh built into it. You have to have the refresh to keep the D-370 awake. It will shut down after a while if you do not have this. With this type setup (using the 426) you need to wire to the 3 contacts at the top of the 370 camera. I do not have a picture handy to include but if you will go to the Pix website, http://www.pixcontroller.com/ , and look under products I think it is for the how to's and manuels find a picture where it shows all three soldering spots at the top of the camera, this is how you need to wire the camera. You will find several different wiring methods on that website for different setups so don't get confused with them, use the 3 located at the top. Maybe someone will toss a picture in here of the actual wiring. You should find the step by step instructions located on the pix website also for disassembling the camera. Hope this helps, bat

dampfoot

Reaction score
Addiction is the word my wife has used several times. The setup I made with an Olympus infinity jr works in the yard, but I have not had time to get it into the woods. I think I will try to buy the digital and put it in later. Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom