Wiring p32 for the new pix board?

theck

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has wired one up for the new board. I just got mine this morning. Hopefully, I can get it finished sometime today. It seems like it would be better if I can use the wire as it is until I get inside the cam. I had rather have one big gray wire as those loose wires coming out. Where are you drilling the holes in the case for the wire to come out. I really like this phone cable. It takes away the need for the servos. Any help or pics will be appreciated. Thanks, Thomas

Tomo

Reaction score
I have the same question for a P52. Is it the same as the P32?

Tomo

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
P 32 and P52 wire up exactly the same

On the P32 I bring the wires out the bottom of the camera where the camera info is and says Dsc- p32 I drill rite at the DSC area and use the servo connetor at that point or in a Phone cable case the phone line can exit there and mate to your pix controller. once cam is open you will see several areas you can exit with the wires where there is room. its tight so keep the wires small 28-30 gauge... the Phone is perfect in its size.

allow for a relief starin on the wire so it does not pull on your shutter assembly

Dan

theck

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply OBH. I got it going I think. It took a few pics of me as I tested it before I placed my fresnel lenses. Then, I went outside and the shutter opened and then closed and it opened and closed again a few seconds later. But, it didn't take pictures at that time. I thought something was wrong. So, I tried it again after checking for the pics and it worked this time. Hopefully it will work now. I'm not sure why it didn't take the first few pics outside.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom