Wish List

CaliDuckPro

Reaction score
The countdown has begun! Well, it began quite some time ago for me. This will be my first full season in 4 years. I've aleady compiled quite the wish list on Cabela's website. Anybody else put together a wish list, or started stocking up on their equipment for the upcoming season? Just a little over 4 months to go...

GB Jack

Reaction score
My biggest wish is for your healthy, timely return stateside!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
You the kind of person that might be able to grant someone's wishes?

A Pro Drive mud motor for the Salton Sea.

10 cases of Hevi-shot, goose and duck loads

CaliDuckPro

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You the kind of person that might be able to grant someone's wishes?[/b]
Ha, I wish I were! I'm working on granting (more like purchasing) my own right now.

Beretta Urika II
about 6 dozen duck decoys
about 2 dozen goose floaters
a dozen goose shells
a half dozen goose full bodies.
and a case of shells.

Just curious to see if anyone else has started prepping for the season. Any new "must have" gadgets or gear out there this year??

ilovesprig

Reaction score
After 5 years of hardcore use, I just got my new Cabela's Breathable chest waders in the mail yesterday.......

ducslayer

Reaction score
Sprig,You will love them!I bought mine last year.I cannot say enough good about them!.....case of steel #3 for my list..........Jim

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foulshot @ Jun 12 2008, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hall passes! Lots and lots of hall passes!![/b]
my wishlist is hall passes for Zach also. Not just for hunting either! Padres at Coors - can't wait!!!

ilovesprig

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ducslayer @ Jun 12 2008, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sprig,You will love them!I bought mine last year.I cannot say enough good about them!.....case of steel #3 for my list..........Jim[/b]
I guess I should've stated that the "5 years of hardcore use" were Cabela's breathables. I will never use any other brand or style.........

Attachments

COHunter

Reaction score
+2 for Zach (foulshot) to get lots of hall passes!!!! I wish you'll get as many as I do!!!!!!!

2nd wish is for gas prices to collapse!!!!!

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
My wish list is short. Just let my 6 lotto numbers come in and the rest will just come naturally.

bux-n-dux

Reaction score
Cabela's breathables for me as well. Probably going to try and get another season out of my neoprenes though. With one pair of 5mm and one 3mm, might not be able to justify a new pair just yet. I will be getting about a dozen new mallard dekes, my current ones are hardly resembling mallards anymore. Maybe I'll paint my own pin-cin-wigeon!!! Other than that, I probably have enough assorted shells to get me through, although I would LOVE a box or two of #3 Bismuth 2 3/4 so I can hunt with my 1946 Model 12. I just don't like pushing steel through that gun. Oh, and one of those Drake EQ wader pullovers. Man, you guys have really got me going now. I'm going into the garage to do a gear check. Who knows what else I might need!!!!!!

bux-n-dux

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Maybe I'll paint my own pin-cin-wigeon!!![/b]
There ya go Nate! One of mine sank, but I've still got my lucky one!

Top Bottom