Wister 2-22

smokin54

Reaction score
I got into the area at 11 am and did some fishing and caught and released a 20 lb flathead and a small channel cat. went on a little further and went to do some target shooting and found my new ruger not te be properly headspaced (to tight and causing binds) , My handi rifle is at the factory for extra barrels , couldnt find any hollow points for my SKS . I headed home to plan it a little better and I will try again!

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
You always have this weekend to come out. If you need I have about 1200 rounds of 762 X 39 ammo both HP & FMJ stuff and no rifle to shoot it out of.

MarinePMI

Reaction score
WBH,

Didn't we have a talk about this???  Ammo, but no gun. Hmmm....Maybe time to get another gun?  Yep...Uh Huh...sounds good to me.  How about a .17 Rem??? :toast-yellow: :shoot-aqua:  Can you tell I jus tfigured out how to double click on smiles legend (see, jarheads can learn!)  LOL!

smokin54

Reaction score
I have a job scheduled for sunday and have worked 44 hrs in the last 3 days  so saturday is going to need to be a down day so I cant make this hunt . I will be at the next one for sure .
Thanks

Top Bottom