Wister and Wife

deadducks

Reaction score
My wife got drawn for Wister #64 and S. J. #26 for Sat. 12-15.  We will be going to Wister.  I was there about 2 weeks ago and hunted S20-5 and only fired 1 shot.  Afternoon went to 413B2.  Did not fire a shot there.  I think the guy in 413B1 did ok he was at least shooting at something.  If you have any ideas on an area your willing to offer I would appreciate it.  Its my wifes second duck trip.  She enjoys  dove hunting more. The weather is nicer, and they taste better.  Anyway thanks in advance for your help and if you don't want to post public send me an email.  Thanks again and good luck out there.

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Is this a invite to go along or do you just need some info?  My mind isn't right, this whole res thing has me screwed up, anyways I'll probably be sweating it on Saturday at Wister, if I don't go I'll make sure to get you some info, I'd rather not post any blinds as there are 63 cards in front of you.  That card has lots of potential, hint hint!

(Edited by KID CREOLE at 3:56 pm on Dec. 13, 2001)

huntducks

Reaction score
Don't listen to the Kid he will make you carry all the decoys take me instead, I will only make you carry most of the coys and pick them up, and only want first shot at all pins mallards & geese, well maybe lunch too.

LOL

Latest Posts

Top Bottom