Wister for the last weekend, Jan 19 & 20

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Well folks it looks like I'm going with Wingsetter for the final weekend so a few questions came to mind.

Question: Why go at all?

Answer: It beats staying home!

So how many of you other folks will be there for the finale?  

Do we need to get a tailgate party organized for the sat night the 18th.

For those of us going lets try to get organized for that weekend.  

huntducks

Reaction score
Kid

I don't think that I will touch this place without a Reservation, even then it will be a zoo.

LOADS of dove hunters with waders, SFB dogs running around, and guys shooting up there left over steel #4 100+ yds at geese, and NO BIRDS.(do wedge heads count)

My son drew 19th & 20th at grey lodge low numbers i'm trying to talk him into it, will be hard unless they shoot some birds up there this weekend.

I love punishment so maybe if we don't go north.

WingSetter

Reaction score
Huntducks,
We have a Number # 14 for Saturday, and an Eighty something for Sunday.  I hear what your saying but any day in the field good or bad beats staying home wondering what if.  I figure the Dove Hunters with waders, along with all the people hunting the sea, and all the easy street Club Hunters will hopefully keep the birds moving around the Refuge.  Bring on those little whistling Wege Heads I'll shoot them.  They taste the same in Kid Creole's crockpot.

(Edited by WingSetter at 3:53 pm on Jan. 11, 2002)

Chris

Reaction score
I also pulled number eighty-something for Sunday...I've got my sights set on a nice long dirt nap.  See you there.

foulshot

Reaction score
I've got #38 for Saturday, but I just don't know.  
FullSack and I planned on filling his muzzleloader tag.  Iv'e been seeing lots of does in the D16 area, and a doe, even a small one, has a lot more meat than a bucket of spoonies.  
You boys have fun out there!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I've got #96 for Sunday if anyone wants to share a blind. If someone has a slot open Saturday that they want to fill I would gladly return the favor Sunday. #96 on a Sunday isn't much to offer, but it IS the last day right? :smile-big-blue:

If not I'll see you guys Saturday night Kid at the campground.

d trees

Reaction score
Sorry boys I will be an hour east of you guys hopefully shooting some widgeon or some divers good luck and maybe we can do some fishing this spring for whitey,d

Top Bottom