Wister Quail and Doves

deadducks

Reaction score
Goind down to Wister to get in the sweat line friday night.  Does anyone know where I might get some quail or doves after the morning duck/goose shoot?  If so I would appreciate any info.  Will be my wifes first hunt and would like to give her the chance at some shooting.  I have hunted ducks and geese at wister before so the question is mainly for the Quail and doves.  Thanks in advance.

deadducks

Reaction score
Taking the wife down to Wister friday night for the sweat line.  We will hunt the ducks and geese early then try and find some quail and doves in the area.  Her first trip and would like to give her the chance at some shooting.  If you know where we may find quail or doves near Wister the info. would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Fubar

Reaction score
Near Niland CA             Fubar

foulshot

Reaction score
deadducks, if you go out to Niland, I would go out to the traintracks.  There are several areas out there that hold quail.  Stick near the drainage ditches and in the heavy shrubs near the ditches.  That's where I've seen/hunted quial. Not a garuntee but the best I have.  I'll be out there after the morning pheasant.  White bronco w/ CWA sticker on back window.

Top Bottom