Woman releases live Tilapia into Lake Chapot

Smithb9841

Reaction score
Wow sometimes it’s hard to imagine that people can be so stupid and just not have a clue at all about what repercussions of what they are doing

Fredezee

Reaction score
lmao, the comments supporting her are hilariously even more disturbing. Not a clue at all!

fritojay

Reaction score
Many years ago the Imperial Irrigation District put Tilapia in I.V. drain ditches. They did it so they would eat the grass and Hydrila. Obviously didn’t study the fish well as they are very aggressive and thrived. With in a few years they were almost all that was left in the Salton Sea.
Now the IID raises its own non fertile grass carp for grass control in all the canals

Farallon

Reaction score
I did not read the article, but...there is a religious group that participates in this. In so cal, this group has purchased bait fish from the receivers for release.

I used to have a fish tank, talapia are Oscars.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
I love that saying can't fix stupid, had it over my dest nd they asked me to take it down because it offened stupid people ?
so it is now under my book shelf when I look up I can see it then I turn and give them a glance.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
These are the people that were demanding don't play well with other Dogs , Cats, fish Birds signs, the ones that want to make it impossible for them to put diesel in their gas car or gas in there diesel cars. These are the Snow Flakes that think you can teacher the coyotes not to eat their pets or attach their children, all of Gods creatures can live in harmony if Humans would just leave them alone.
Know reason or ryhime a stupid thought Flutters into their Dim Brains and they act on it. Shit don't get me started I think the lions said it best when they only left the poacher head because he had shit for Brains. Damn Sorry

Last edited:

P304X4

Reaction score
I had a desk job while stationed in Germany, I kept the top of my desk clean and neat with a sign under the Plexiglas cover that read "A Clean Desk Is A Sign Of A Sick Mind". Had a few visitors give me funny looks when they read the sign and I'd just give them an evil grin back. My crew always got a kick out of watching a new one or two striper who had to face me when processing into the squadron.

dustin ray

Reaction score
She should be striped naked tied to a tree and given 100 laches with a 10lb tilapia and then forced to eat it and then don't un-tie her until she says TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

P304X4

Reaction score
......make her say:"TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That would be the most painful thing for her.

Last edited:

Smithb9841

Reaction score
She should be striped naked tied to a tree and given 100 laches with a 10lb tilapia and then forced to eat it and then don't un-tie her until she says TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT
Just want to let you know i almost spit out my drink in a meeting at work when I read the “trump is my president” part!! That was hilarious

Top Bottom