Woo-Hoo!

MBullism

Reaction score
It took three weeks to get 15 pics in this spot, The last week of three I got zero..  Hello, mid roll rewind!

My apologies for the quality, the digitals are care of Walmart.  The first is the biggest rack I've seen around here.  In the print (which came out awesome)  I think I can see 10 pts, though some are stickers.  His tips look as though they may split again.  The second is my first fawn shot.  I included the original of this one, as received from WM for comparison.  I had to do some fooling with the others in photo studio to get them to approach the quality of the prints...  15 pics, 14 deer shots, one "blank" but only 9 minutes after a doe pic...  

07-18-02 pics

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
WOW good buck!!! I would like to be in that tree come fall. I love the mom and baby pic. Those little critters are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

max

Reaction score
WOW!!! That is what it's all about..... Great shot!!! Man that is one nice animal and just think at least another three months of growth to go? Just one question he must have walked by that camera during the first week and then never came back again in another two weeks?Now that right their is ILLUSIVE!!!!! I hope you get another couple shots of that Bad Boy!! Don't show that picture to anybody within a 100 mile radius of your hunting lease or your only asking for trouble.

SouthernStyle

Reaction score
Great shots Mbullism,

I like the mother and fawn pic too, that one is calendar material.  Very nice buck, like to see those bucks moving in DAYLIGHT!

Scott

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Only 1 problem getting pics like that MBullism. How are you going to keep your composure until deer season??

Neat fawn pic.

vman

Reaction score
cant beat a pic like that.  :smile-big-blue:  Get rady bow season is getting here fast

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 man that is a nice buck.get out early this year to his hidy hole.

MBullism

Reaction score
I usually can keep my composure just fine til opening day, it's getting dressed that first morning where I lose it, LOL.  I've hunted this spot for 5 years now and never seen bigger than a basket racked 8 pt.  If it weren't for this site I wouldn't know that bigger were in here (thanks to all)

I'm gonna take this pic into the stand with me, and every time I start getting tired and thinking about leaving early I'm gonna peek at it.  I should be good for 14 hours that way, LOL.

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
great shots mbulllism.  now where did you say that you were hunting last year again?!?!:shades-smoke:  I got some friends to give directions to.  hehehehe

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Wow, thats a quality buck!!!! hope you get mor pics of him after he sheds the velvet!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
MB >> Great looking buck. Looks to me like a 10pt to me too.

Great shot.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom