Wood Bison

Where's Bruce?

Uh Oh

Well Mike, my taxidermist in UT just called to say my bison mount would be completed in the next 2-3 weeks. He wanted to clarify a few final things about the mount and remind me to send his the remaining balance owed (which is very little) so now I have a problem. I didn't tell the missus about this shoulder mount which will stretch 4' from the wall. Our decor is New England beachhouse white...not Southwestern. I need advice from those who have successfully won this argument. :boozin:

BigUglyMan

Where were you hunting? He's a shaggy bugger! I shot mine near Behchoko NT on Labour Day weekend when I was living there. Got one of the community quota tags. The real bonus is that most of the locals don't want the trouble of dealing with a bison so they don't hunt 'em. No pressure means they grow up very big and very calm.

Here's mine

And on the wall

Bossbrott

Well Mike, my taxidermist in UT just called to say my bison mount would be completed in the next 2-3 weeks. He wanted to clarify a few final things about the mount and remind me to send his the remaining balance owed (which is very little) so now I have a problem. I didn't tell the missus about this shoulder mount which will stretch 4' from the wall. Our decor is New England beachhouse white...not Southwestern. I need advice from those who have successfully won this argument. :boozin:
Bruce, since day 1 you've made this forum a treat to read, thanks. Nice bulls everybody.

One proven trick for me,,,,,,,,,wine, and lots of it! Occasionally send her to the spa. Some women are tough to "bend" to our mid evil ways!

bughalli

Awesome! ...I need to go after one with the bow some day. Love the hide. That would make one hell of a rug!

Top Bottom