words matter

Sniper Chuck

Reaction score
Anyone who believes what comes out of this man's mouth must be either be brainwashed by the liberal press or just plain stupid. He will go down, not only as the worst president, but the most damaging to our Nation. IMHO.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Anyone who believes what comes out of this man's mouth must be either be brainwashed by the liberal press or just plain stupid. He will go down, not only as the worst president, but the most damaging to our Nation. IMHO.
Absolutely correct! And the stupid will re-elect the liar.

easymoney

Reaction score
Yes, words matter, and calling the President of the United States a Liar is over the top.
Like all politicians he is no different, they embellish the truth to suit themselves, and he has a record of miss speak and miss direction that can be easily construed as lying or untruthfulness. Just the campaign promises he has openly broken since taking office is enough to show me he is disingenuous at the least.

map

Reaction score
This is not school yard politics where one kid is persistent in calling the other kid a liar until he wins.

The Obama's have earned the respect of the American people, so your only chance of winning votes is to tell us what Romney plans to do. Stop focusing on President Obama.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

Sniper Chuck

Reaction score
He is a liar and there is plenty of proof. "Over the top" is putting blinders on to this man. WAKE UP PLEASE! Stop drinking the kool-aid.

Sorry, I get really pissed when brainwashing is so evident.

markt800

Reaction score
hate to break it to you "Map" but your boy obama is a lair

FTTPOW

Reaction score
The Obama's have NOT earned the respect of the American people! They have earned the undying disgust of the American people who still believe that this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. They have earned the mistrust of every American who has asked to see a REAL Birth Certificate, college transcript, Marriage License or Visa. They display pure hatred of our flag and what and who it stands for. They are trying to bankrupt this country to bring it to the lowest levels so that we can be overcome. They support our enemies. They haven't earned our respect in any way. True Patriots will remove them from office.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
The Obama's have NOT earned the respect of the American people! They have earned the undying disgust of the American people who still believe that this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. They have earned the mistrust of every American who has asked to see a REAL Birth Certificate, college transcript, Marriage License or Visa. They display pure hatred of our flag and what and who it stands for. They are trying to bankrupt this country to bring it to the lowest levels so that we can be overcome. They support our enemies. They haven't earned our respect in any way. True Patriots will remove them from office.
+1
But the sad part is the blind followers will re-elect the most undeserving person EVER!

map

Reaction score
What the hell, I actually agree with Mark on something? Someone check the temperature in hell...
What the hell, might as well have sister-wives while we're at it.

map

Reaction score
Are you saying I can finally marry my sister? I'll be right back...

No, never marry your biological (or adopted sister). That is incest, even under LDS rules. Religious sects that permit polygamy usually call multiple wives married to one husband, "Sister Wives".

Apparently? The "Sister Wives" have a same sex marriage with one another? But, don't quote me.

I only hunted Montana once (years ago), but my buddy drove 100's of miles out of our way to visit the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City. The area east of Salt Lake City is an interesting area

map

Reaction score
Here is the text from Romney's Secret Meeting:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.

Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Last edited:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I can remember a time when people were ashamed to take help from the gubmint. Now it's a lifestyle for many.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom