Working out the logistics

BigDog

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to juggle a few balls at once here. Besides the 'JHP Catch a Ton of Fish Trip', my family is doing a week of camping at the Leo Carrillo State Park. The park is on HWY 1 north of Santa Monica.
I am probably going to drive my in-laws camper down for them which means I will be in a crunch for transportation to and from the pier. So, I am wondering if somebody lives in the area of the park. It would be great if I could get a ride with someone either from the park or somewhere that I can get my family to drop me off at.
If someone can help, let me know.

Dave

d trees

Reaction score
Dave if no one lives in LA, me and pasco will come pick you up ,d
and what dates are you gonna be here maybe I can get you out on another trip.

(Edited by d trees at 10:24 am on June 3, 2002)

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Dave,

I may be able to help.  Don't know how we work this out.  Any ideas?

Regards,
Paul

BigDog

Reaction score
I am probably going to drive the camper down on Thursday. That way, I won't be rushed on Friday. If I recall right, cell phones are unpredictable in that area. I remember having to drive down the road to get a signal.
If someone could pick me up, I can be out on the highway at a set time or I can have them drop me off at some arrainged pick up point.

We have the campsite the 27th through the 5th. I was probably going to head back north on the 1st unless some great opportunity twisted my arm....lol

Dave

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
So, what time are we supposed to be down at the dock, what time will we be returning, etc.?  If I know all that stuff, I may be able to rearrange some stuff.

Regards,
Paul

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Bigdog,

I spoke to Derek yesterday.  We're supposed to be down at the dock at 9:00.  I can pick you up if you'd like.  Bringing you back may be a problem, though as I probably won't be heading that direction when we get back.  Is that any help?  Feel free to shoot me an email.

Regards,
Paul

BigDog

Reaction score
well, that is half of it. Lets plan on that part at least and then I will work out a way back.
Besides, there probably wont be enough room in one vehicle for all of the fish you and I are going to catch.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom