Wow! I just got an unexpected Christmas gift...TWINS! I'm gonna be a grandpa in June!!!!

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
I just got an unexpected Christmas gift...TWINS! I'm gonna be a grandpa in June!!!!

Meet Olive & Elliot

Suddenly it feels like Christmas!

Last edited:

P304X4

Reaction score
Congrats Bruce...My daughter's two are 15 ad 12; my son's are14 and 12.

P304X4

Reaction score
Congrats Bruce...My daughter's two are 15 ad 12; my son's are14 and 12.

BTW...teenagers are justification for why some species' eat their young!

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
We buried my very close friend and uncle Nick last Monday and it was a real punch to the gut. This news has really lifted my spirits however, will likely screw up plans with Bubblebutt for an eastern Sierras trek.

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
Gramps, you just need to be flexible. After all, I am flexible with when we go.

Last edited:

Common Sense

Reaction score
Grandchildren are the only good thing I've found about getting old. And as the granddad of seven year old twins, plus a couple of older singles, let me tell you it is great. Enjoy brother, it only gets better.

The picture that comes up on my computer screen is of my middle grandson a few years ago standing on the cabin porch holding his first two cottontails. Stuff like that will soon be more important to you than harvesting an elk. Spoil them rotten, and make sure they get the hunting bug.

Life is good.

mezcan

Reaction score
Congrats Bruce ! Hope I live long enough to see a grandkid or two . Going to be hard pressed to see grandkids considering what I have planned for my daughters first date and all , you know , all my guns on the coffee table and such .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
Congrats Bruce ! Hope I live long enough to see a grandkid or two . Going to be hard pressed to see grandkids considering what I have planned for my daughters first date and all , you know , all my guns on the coffee table and such .....

Maybe you'll luck out like I did. My teenage daughter is dating a guy just like me...so identical it's freaky. We say the exact same things...sometimes simultaneously and sometimes days apart to the same question. It's funny to see her react whenever this happens. LOL

The ultimate compliment is having your daughter date someone who is just like you.

mezcan

Reaction score
Wow!

My wife says I'm just like my father-in-law…
In fact, sometimes she says she thinks she married her father!

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
I think it's helpful to let your daughter's boyfriend(s) know that if they ever physically abuse her that you will spend a week digging a hole so deep that the archeologists that discovers their remains a million years from now will probably be aliens from another galaxy. No body-no crime.

mezcan

Reaction score
Wow!

See I can make you go away, and also I am not afraid of prison!

P304X4

Reaction score
My wife says I'm just like my father-in-law…
In fact, sometimes she says she thinks she married her father!

Same with my father-in-law, the major difference was that he was Mr. Fix It with duct tape, WD-40, bubble gum and/or baling wire. Me, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to repairs. I still miss him, my father passed away when I was 11; he was the father I didn't have while growing up, I was always his 'second son' never his son-in-law.

inchr48

Reaction score
Really glad for you Bruce! Best wishes to you all.

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
And it just gets better! Grandpa got a crap-ton of BassProShops giftcards and I just ordered a Leupold RX-1200i Rangefinder with TBR and DNA on clearance! Always wanted an RF with the angle compensator. WoooHooo!

Top Bottom