• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Wanted To Buy WTB Garmin Rino

sdsmitty21

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone is looking to sell a garmiin Rino. I've changed hunting groups this year and they all use rinos and thought it would be nice to be able to communicate with them on two out of state hunts this year in the backcountry. I can't justify buying a new one, although they are on sale at cableas right now but i have a one year old gpsmap62 that I love and don't need a top of the line Rino as well. Let me know if anyone is upgrading to a newer model or changing units and wants to sell their old Rino.
Thanks

Top Bottom