WTB: Henry buttstock for model h001

Wino

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a used and abused buttstock for a henry lever action. My boys both got new rifles from grampa this Christmas. My youngest got a Henry lever action .22 youth model. Problem is he very small for his age (9) and is pretty disappointed that he can't use his new gun yet. He's about 2" shy of reaching the trigger. I know I can just cut down the stock but I'm having a hard time with the idea of cutting into this beautiful piece of wood. A new one from Henrys is $60 bu if I can find a beater for cheaper I would feel better about hacking that one up. So if you have an old beat up buttstock around pm me. I dont care how bad it looks. You could of used it to beat your neighbors dog, a stubborn mule or a dead beat son-in-law....just wipe the DNA off it and name a good price. PM me!

Wino

Last edited:

Wino

Reaction score
I don't know if the big boy model and the youth 22 model have the same butt stock. Somebody else said I should call Henry and see if they have any reject stock I could buy on the cheap. Im gonna give that a try tomorrow.

Wino

Reaction score
BTW....new from Henry's or Boyds..$60. I looking to save a little bit on this project.

Top Bottom