WTH has California become?? California wants to tax your text messages

P304X4

Reaction score
....and to think at one time I wanted to move back to Mexiforniastan.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Like I always say " Cali is a greedy state ". Next it will be "thought tax" charge u for thinking!......tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
you got it TRA, give it a couple of years if you are not Brain dead and broke the will tax the last of your reason from you.
Then then will have the serfdom and kingships they desire, a state full of brain dead dependant unpon the goverment !
Then the drug lords come in and take over and then they will have two kingdoms !
Morons in our goverment really think they will win.

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
Not surprised. I told people to be ready to get soaked, once the Blue Wave arrived. Funny how people will just bend over and even vote for taxes, such as the gas tax. BTW, the gas tax was supposed to be used for road and bridge repair, however, currently it is being used to re-stripe lanes on the 5 fwy from Lebec to Santa Clarita. They said this re-striping was being done for safety reasons. The real reason as it turns out is autonomous cars. Not sure if the gas tax was meant for that and I'm sure that people thought they were going to get potholes fixed.

http://www.govtech.com/fs/New-Road-Striping-in-California-Meant-to-Help-Self-Driving-Vehicles.html

Common Sense

Reaction score
you got it TRA, give it a couple of years if you are not Brain dead and broke the will tax the last of your reason from you.
Then then will have the serfdom and kingships they desire, a state full of brain dead dependant unpon the goverment !
Then the drug lords come in and take over and then they will have two kingdoms !
Morons in our goverment really think they will win.

Then ---------- or Now?

Then

dustin ray

Reaction score
More none elected officals sticking to us not tat the elected ones don't agree
and this is just the beginning just wait untell you get you mandatory transsponders one for your car and one for you
yellow jacket revolt is comming to the US no more taxes and build the dam wall

P304X4

Reaction score
Read a little about your incoming Gov. He seems like he'll make Gov. Brown look like a moderate. Good luck to all of you in Cali.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Read a little about your incoming Gov. He seems like he'll make Gov. Brown look like a moderate. Good luck to all of you in Cali.

To top it off, he now has a veto-proof legislature.

Limited Out

Reaction score
I wonder if he'll finish off the "moonbeam high speed special"! Tax Tax Tax....................Spend Spend Spend! The average 8-5 family working guy ain't got a chance! Triple the original cost projections, we'll being paying for these signature projects for the next 10 generations when you factor in the interest.

Top Bottom