• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

WTS Kodiak Canvas tents

Bubblehide

Okay, I have a few Kodiak Canvas tents I want to part with. I know 2 ate their 10x10, but I need to pull out the other 2 to see their size. 2 are slightly used, one is new and the other I am unsure. I am willing to let them go for a good deal. Come get one, or more. PM's answered in order received. I am in the North West San Fernando Valley.

Limited Out

If you have ever spent time in a canvas wall tent it is one of life's finer experiences, especially with a stove.

canamrider07

I keep thinking I should spend the night at "the library". There are some early morning hogs that I would like to get. I just can't get my butt up from the lake house or the "cabin" and ride my ATV 5 minutes that early...I will take measurements this weekend and see if you have one small enough to fit in it. I'll pay for the tent and shipping unless you want to deliver and go Texas Hog Hunting for a few days....

Attachments

Bubblehide

Canam, I would just put up some hooks and cut some tarps to cover the windows and use a cot with a ground cloth around it. But I would be happy to ship you one. I'd love to do a hog hunt with you. But I am working this summer, until the 18th. So I don't know if I could squeeze in a trip there.

OPAH

You can not go wrong with a Kodiak Canvass Tent, super easy and fast to set up and the prices that Bubble is offering is truly outstanding.

Top Bottom