X12 Not drawn with 5 points!!

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Hi There

I have not drawn for X12 with 5 points! The question is how many years you need to wait for the X12 zone now?

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Last year 5 points would have been a guaranteed tag (lowest point awarded was 4).
A lot of people posted nice bucks from X12 on social media and the tag numbers were cut in numerous other zones so if wouldn't surprise me if X12 jumped to 5 points minimum this year. It had to have jumped to 5 or more if you didn't get it right.
I would bet you'll get it for sure next year with 6 points.

JohnCo

Reaction score
Yeah I'd say you're likely to get it next year too.

adam32

Reaction score
Depends how many people with 6+ points put in for it next year, if lots of people do good this year and more people apply next year then you may not get it still.

I know a guy with 11 points that didn't get drawn for a zone that last year was an 8 point zone.

For me, X12 isn't worth more then 4 points so I would be looking into other zones and possibly waiting a few more years for something better.

Last edited:

Jake F

Reaction score
My buddy drew with 7 points. It will be his first time hunting down there and I think this is the first year he has put in for that zone

VHRAM

Reaction score
Depends too if your applying as a party. If applying like we are with 6 people at 5 points it can take a while ive found.

ca.cali

Reaction score
Pops had 4, nephew had 5 and i had 6. Finally drew this year. I cant wait!!!

A31guy

Reaction score
I don't think the tag numbers are going to stay like that forever maybe just this year and maybe next

Rodburner

Reaction score
Did you enter the draw alone or as a group? if so did everyone in the group have 5 pt.?

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
I didn't draw x9a with five, nor did I draw it with 4 last year.

Top Bottom