X20 Buck

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
I captured this guy on my X20 rig. Unfortunately the flash reach only goes 30 feet tops and this guy was back about 37-38 feet when it triggered, stepped it off... So I lightened it up and blew it up. So sorry for the Poor Quality. It takes Nice day shots I will post one of those here after this shot as well.

I have seen some Hogs in here scouting, But cannot get them on film. they also seem Nocturnal, so I starting to think IR... Otto,Kevin and Don you did not hear that... :))) This Buck here is a solid Book Deer I believe

Thought I would share.

x 20 cam with Universal Pix board, pic taken at 35-37 feet enhanced picture and cropped dramattically.

Attachments

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Here is a daytime shot of a lil guy.. Just put this cam out about a week ago, wanted to share some shots so anyone considering building ccan get an idea. I will say one thing Night shots enhance really well for whatever reason, moreso than my other cams by far.

small buck daytime shot.

Attachments

MIbuckdropper

Reaction score
WOW Dan that is a beautiful buck. You always seem to get some good pics. Hope you get him!

4wayhunter

Reaction score
Ohiobowhunter, you should be banned for posting pics of those big bucks this close to season(just kidding). With this weather we have been having in Arkansas, it is pretty darn tempting to start bowhunting a little early. How are you getting so many big buck pics, feeding them or on trails?

W

wildebeast

Hey OBH...I got this ir pic using a remote flash of a nice buck eating apples out of my tree in the backyard.

cliff

Attachments

D Letho

Reaction score
Originally posted by wildebeast@Aug 15 2004, 06:29 PM
Hey OBH...I got this ir pic using a remote flash of a nice buck eating apples out of my tree in the backyard.

cliff
HAHA Here we go again !!!!!!

Great pic Dan .

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
4WayHunter,

I am using a Human Urine and Ammonia blend to draw them in. playing on there curiosity a lil. seems to be working, But flash pushed this guy off. its the only picture I got and never saw him before either.

Cliff,

Lol... toooo funny
I need your expertise on getting these guys a lil closer, seems all the good ones lately are a mile away. This would have been fine with a slave, IR or in daytime, But it was my first experience with the X20 on a nightshot, seems to be a stretch at that range.

Dan

pocomoke

Reaction score
Dan you are one lucky fella.Just seeing your pics gets me pumped up for season Sept 15 here.Not that I will see anything like that but there's always hope and dreams.

keep em coming...

commandoking

Reaction score
Ohio, that buck must cross state lines and come over here to Indiana to my neck of the woods cause Check out these pics, LOL Just playing around hope you dont mind ohio cause I really really enjoy YOUR pics. What part of Ohio you from.

Attachments

bat

Reaction score
WOW! OBH that one has a lot of width to him. Put enough cams out there he is sure to come by one of them lol.
bat

commandoking

Reaction score
Ill send a couple setups to help ,lol I do enjoy your pics obh, think I said that before didnt I lol

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Poco,

Thank you, I have seen your pics, you have no slouches in yer neck of the woods either... :)))

Commando,

Lol... Man he sure is doing some travelling and its not even RUT yet... :))))

I am from Summit County a town called Richfield.. between cleveland and Akron.

Bat,

Yes your rite, I went to check cams yesterday and ran around for 45 minutes looking for the last one I moved it and be darned if I could find it.. I finally did,, better get the ole Gps out soon.

Dan

D Letho

Reaction score
Originally posted by OhioBowHunter@Aug 15 2004, 09:41 PM
Bat,

Yes your rite, I went to check cams yesterday and ran around for 45 minutes looking for the last one I moved it and be darned if I could find it.. I finally did,, better get the ole Gps out soon.

Dan
Here we go again

Dan if you use the bright yellow cases you might be able to find them a bit fatser !

mohican

Reaction score
Dan,

Glad to see you have a big one to chase after. Now let's hope we can both get a crack at our big boys.

Attachments

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Mohican,

That is a awesome Deer,,, why can't I get them in close like that... ;(((... Thats really A great Pic, Not often you will get one with there head back like that, that looks pretty neat... Looks like them are flies all over him, there driving him crazy...

Dan

bat

Reaction score
Originally posted by OhioBowHunter@Aug 15 2004, 08:41 PM
I went to check cams yesterday and ran around for 45 minutes looking for the last one I moved it and be darned if I could find it.. I finally did,, better get the ole Gps out soon.
Dan, I know what you mean. I have to think where I put them every now and then. heck I got a D-380 here in the house somewhere with the tripod jack in it that I can't put my hands on :(. Talk about fustrating, that drives me crazy when I can't find something.

Mohican that is a very good deer as well. Thought for a minute there his head was on backwards and he had to walk backwards down the trail.

Then I saw the rubbed tree.
bat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom