X9A Scouting

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
With deer season around 6 weeks away, just was curious what you guys have been seeing. I've been on one scouting trip on my way up to Reno, NV and have saw some promising results. Anybody else seeing anything good?

BigBearHntr

Reaction score
Just got back from scouting X9A and saw some pretty good numbers of deer, two herds of about 8 bucks a piece was the most promising thing i saw along with alot of lone small bucks and alot of does with fawns. Looking pretty good.

WAY

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm scouting the first four days of the season. Then hunting the last ten days. Are you planning to hunt the Mammoth area or the Loop?

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
WAY,

My area is way past Mammoth. I'm gonna try and plan a backpack trip into my area in the next few weeks before the season opens.

Shot

Reaction score
Anyone going up this weekend? I am planning on going, it would be nice to meet up with some JHO'ers

DanD

Reaction score
Shot, I'll be up in X9-A this coming weekend for my final scouting trip before for archery season. I drive white Dodge Ram w/ white shell on it. My hunting partner, Two Shot will be up there also, he drives a white 4 door GMC pickup.

I will camping in the mammoth area.

YORT40

Reaction score
Ain't seen a thing yet, but I'll keep looking.

bucknut

Reaction score
Yort and Jerkee,

You guys are full of crap. But I haven't seen anything either.

Top Bottom