X9b

270light

Reaction score
a buddy and I drew X9b this year. We're pumped and have 2 scouting trips lined up. I've hunted x9a twice (successfully), but never 9b. Does anyone have any advice, or cool success stories? Also, has anyone ever shot a bear in the zone? I'm debating on grabbing a bear tag also. Thanks

dabob

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video, it is a good one!

270light, I sent you a PM.

blazintowers

Reaction score
what a great buck...if that doesn't get you motivated...that's the key, finding bucks now and finding them again on opener first!

brknarrow

Reaction score
should be bears. yes get a bear tag. i'll be headed that way[with 3 guys that drew] the last couple weeks

Nic

Reaction score
We hunted it 3 yrs back. Saw good bucks, but just tough to get to them...gotta climb climb climb. We hunted between Taboose Creek and Division Creek Rd....high and low. Bring good glass. No other hunters would climb much...so the higher elevation was low pressure. Drove around the southern part of the unit, saw a huge bear. Good Luck. If you are bring a travel trailer, stay at Aberdeen, nice spot and close to where we hunted.

UncleOss

Reaction score
I've hunted X9b a lot and it is 100% a B!

That said its my favorite X zone for solo hunting.

As others have said get High and way off the main roads and you will be fine and yes yes yes take a bear tag.

Top Bottom